Artist | Hobbyist | Digital Art
Hi! I introduce myself:
My name is Desirée but you can call me Desi . I'm from Spain
I joined deviantART to share my art to the world. I hope you like my art!
Things about me
- My name means the one who is desired in French. I love my name's meaning!
- I'm Spanish! ¡Olé!
So I speak Spanish, but I'd love to learn more languages like: English, French, German, Italian...
- I'm 14 years old! ^^
- I have very very very very dark brown eyes. They seem they're absolutely black.
- I'm so introverted and shy with unknown people, I think I have a little social phobia...
- But with my friends and family I can spend the day laughing and laughing!
- I'm very responsible and mature but sometimes I seem like I'm crazy.
- Rarely I get angry, but when I do it's difficult to calm me.
- I chocolate ^^. But I hate sweets (yeah, I'm strange...)
- I have not so many friends but I'm happy which I have.
- I would like to travel around the world!
I never got out from Spain
- I'm proud of being Christian!
- I'm a Gamer Girl! I love playing with video games! Specially Mario Bros. and Nintendo games!
- My mum says that I'm so childish .___.
- When I grow up I'd like t o be a graphic designer!
- I love studying History and Geography! (I'm a nerd XD)
- I my country. ¡Viva España!
- My favourites color are sky blue and purple!
Things I don't like :
- I don't like false and hypocritical people.
- When I have time to draw and I have no ideas to draw.
- Reggeaton (that's not music!!)
- Stereotypes. Maybe, sometimes, they can be funny but I don't like them at all.
- Justin Bieber
- People who criticise.
- People who talk bad of someone behind his/her back.
- Rainy, snowy, stormy days! I hate them. They depress me! (Ó sea, podemos decir que no me gusta el invierno)
And more things!
I hope one day we can become friends!
Enjoy my art!
If I forget to say it,
THANK YOU FOR THE FAV(ES) AND THE WATCH!
My Best Friends here in dA , you all are awesome!! ^^ (No order)
Sorry if you don't understand me properly, English is not my native language